Swipe For Attractions & Descriptions
|Pigeon Island Hike |
Hike on the 44 acre National Landmark!
Duration: 1-3 hrs | Entrance Fee: $20USD/person
Located in Gros Islet St. Lucia, is the national landmark, Pigeon Island. It is known for it's historical characteristics in the 18th century which was used by the British to spy on French Ships from neighboring Martinique. The park still as of today contain ruins of the battles with a remarkable ocean view way to the top of any of the two peaks. On site is a restaurant and bar providing tasty local foods you will also fall in love with. Make the most of your vacation and book a tour to Pigeon Island National Park!
Enjoy Areal Tram, Bird Watching or Zipline!
Duration: 1-3hr | Entrance rates $50 - $85 USD
On vacay with family or friends? The rain forest located in the north is the place to be! Glide to birds-eye-view of the forest on an Areal Tram high up in the sky, nature to bird watching forest tour or zipline to high altitudes. It's one of the most talked about adventures in the north ideal for both locals and visitors. The Areal tram is $70-$80 USD pp, Bird Watching $50-$60 USD pp and Zipline $70-$85 USD pp.
|Local Beach Massages|
Enjoy a tropical massage at Reduit Beach!
Duration: 1 hr + | Massages starting $20 USD
The Perfect way to wine down from a long adventurous day is a soothing massage right on the beach. Listen to the tranquil shores while you get a professional massage from one of St.Lucia's most experienced massage artist Mr.Spencer! Local massages include Neck/Shoulders/Foot, Indian Head Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Stress Relief massage, Reflexology Massage and more! Reduit beach also offers many restaurant & bars, Jet-Ski and other fun water sports.
Horseback ride on Donkey Beach!
Duration: 1hr + | Rides: $55 - $90USD/person
Ever rode on a horse before or very experienced? Horseback riding in Gros Islet caters for everyone. Experienced guides will guide you throughout your ride making it safe and fun. Ride to stunning views of Donkey Beach and Cas-En-Bas Beach. Horse rides cost between $55USD and $90USD per person. Totally worth the price since it's highly rated and enjoyed by many. Sometimes the best adventures are the laid-back selections such as Horseback riding in the north.
|Adventure Food Stop|
Get a taste of Lucian Flavor!
Included in All Northern Adventures
We know a wide variety of local foods ideal for anyone wanting to taste something unique prepared island style! Our guides will take you to some of our recommended food spots along your adventure whenever you are ready to eat some local dishes. These recommendations are truly local which could be from food trucks, roadside barbecue and trusted local restaurants. Just tell us what kind of food you feel like eating and our guides will take you there!
Adventure food stop will be automatically added to all adventures. We'll treat you like family!
Starting at $100 USD
How to Book
- ➀ Preview Adventures
- Use top slider to explore adventures of interest. Keep an eye out for the bold statements at the bottom of each adventure description.
- ➁ Customize Tour During Booking
- Plan your adventure by selecting pre-made packages or create your own in booking form. Prices are outlined on second step.
- ➂ Submit Your Booking
- Chose your payment method; credit/debit cards, PayPal or Pay Later, enter booking security code then finally submit your resavation!
- Meet Your Driver
- Enjoy a free pickup from your St. Lucia address. Your friendly driver will be waiting at date and time outlined in your itinerary. With top-noch hospitatly, our driver/guide will welcome and asist you with bags or any questions you may have regarding tour itinerary.
- Tour To Attractions
- With a cooler of local beers, sodas, water and rum puch you will cruise along the most beautiful attractions in the north. Request for bathroom break, local food stop or minor alterations to itinerary are welcomed.
- Return to Pickup/Drop Address
- Enjoy a free drop-off to your st. Lucia address. If you are a cruise ship visitor you will be advised proper time to disembark to cruise ship terminal. Expect a followup review email to tell the world about your experience!
Tour Type: Private
- Pivate Tours to Attractions
- No matter the size of your private booking, we will provide proper transportation to all St. Lucia attrations outlined in itinerary.
Pickup Time: 8:00 AM
- General Start-Time
- All start-times are flexible. 8:00 am is the recomended pickup start time for most Northern Adventures.
Duration: 3-5 Hours (flexible)
- General Duration
- Tour duration is very flexible. This allows you to freely control your adventure hassle-free! Tours are usually 3-5 hours long.
- Available Year Round
- Tours are available from Mondays thru Sundays. We are also available on most holidays.
Optional Tour Additions
- Upgrade Your Adventure Experience
- During booking, look out for the extras section. There you will find great ways to boost your experience such as pre-ordering shirts and hats. All pre-purchases goods will be given to you at tour pickup.
Make Secure Reservations Us!