West Coast Adventures
Swipe For Attractions & Descriptions
See magnificent views on the west coast!
Duration: 3-4 hrs | Free Refreshments
West coast sightseeing is a must if you are planing to visit the island since it consist of the major attractions and historical sites. This adventure will allow you to view beautiful towns, villages and the magnificent Pitons(twin peaks) along the west coast of the island. Starting from Gros Islet, our tour guide will educate you of each village along the tour route where you will be given refreshing drinks along the way. Towns or Villages include Marigot Bay, Anse La Ray, Canaries and the famous Soufriere town of the twin peaks. You will then be dropped off to your hotel, house or address.
|Gros Piton Climbing|
Climb a 798 meter mountain!
Duration: 4hrs | Entrance Fee: $50USD/person
Presenting the ultimate adventure, "Gros Piton Climbing"! You get the chance to climb one of the tallest mountains in Soufriere, St. Lucia 798 meters (2619 ft) tall. Don't panic with the altitude of this beauty, it can be climbed without ropes or mountaineering experience. Thousands upon thousands of visitors including celebrities, has used the well constructed trail to the top and back with ease. So get your cameras and training shoes ready to experience the rewarding view to the top of Gros Piton!
|Sulfuric Mud Bath |
Treat your skin with a healthy mud bath!
Duration: 1hr | Entrance Fee: $10USD/person
Like no other, the warm sulfuric bath is not only enjoyable but healthy experience. Take a moment to relax in a tub of sulfuric water which streams directly from the volcano, while you spread the natural mud residue on your body for skin cleaning. Your body will thank you for this activity promotes healthy blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, reduces headaches and moisturizes your skin. This iconic adventure is recommended to all visitors to the island to facilitate a memorable island experience.
Get an educational Volcano Tour!
Duration: 30mins | Entrance Fee: $9USD/person
Educate yourself to an astonishing adventure of the world’s only drive-in volcano. This volcanic adventure will have you amused on its history; how it erupted, the effects of the eruption and the benefits procured by the sulfur and its scent. Although very humid, this adventure will give you a very in-depth overview of what makes St.Lucia very unique.
|Tet Paul Nature Trail|
Hike to a closeup view of The Pitons!
Duration: 45mins | Entrance Fee: $15USD/person
Tet Paul Nature Trail is not the ordinary trails you may be used to, it is the stairway to heaven! The climax of this hike is when you reach to the very top of a scenic view of the Pitons. With moderate physical ability, you get to witness a face to face view perfect for capturing moments with family and friends. Wait no more and get your cameras ready for a breathtaking scenery!
|Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens |
Mesmerize in the ambiance of the Gardens
Duration: 30mins | Entrance Fee: $8USD/person
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, a six acre multi-award winning tourism site, is an attractive, alluring and peaceful retreat from the outside world. Enjoy the beauty and sultry warmth of the tropics whilst walking through lush fertile vegetation and marveling at the diverse range of tropical flowers and plant life. Step into a world with a breathtaking waterfall, hot mineral springs fill the historical baths with age old medicinal waters and flora and fauna abounds.
Enjoy the clear blue seas!
Duration: 1hr 15mins | Fees: $15USD/person
Get to experience one of the most prestigious adventures on the island "Snorkeling at the Pitons". Get away from land and snorkel in the clear blue seas. Zoom into the wilderness of colorful fishes in their natural habitat which you are guarantied to fall in love with. Witness paradise with us while you snorkel near the tall twin peaks. The quiet and tranquil gaze of nature welcomes you with open arms to ensure it's remembrance. Plan your vacation wisely and make this one of your to dos for an unforgettable experience.
|Morne Coubarile Estate|
Enjoy horseback riding and zip lining!
Duration: 1hr + | Zipline: $75 | Horseback Ride: $75 | Estate Tour $11
Experience a real St. Lucia Plantation with a working mill and see key steps in the making of sugar cane syrup, producing cocoa and processing coconuts for food products. Visit historical features of the estate and take a look inside authentic huts within a traditional village setting. The estate also features 8 Exhilarating Zip Lines and adventure packed Horseback Riding to the beach or Volcano! a Refreshing Mineral Waterfall Hike and much More!
Relax in the peaceful Piton Falls!
Duration: 30mins | Entrance Fee: $5USD/person
Take a break from your busy schedule and come enjoy a relaxing bath in the Piton Falls. Adventure into the rural bushes, while you smuggle your way through a forest like atmostfare, to discover this intriguing water fall which screams out tranquility. This is the true essence of living a natural life which captures an unforgettable moment.
Enjoy a bath in a famous waterfall!
Duration: 30mins | Entrance Fee: $3USD/person
Come bathe in one of St.Lucia's most enjoyable natural waterfalls. Enjoy the spar of the moment with the burst of water from a very tall cliff. This is the type of falls which makes you want to bathe even if you plan not to get wet initially. If you love waterfalls, don't only gaze on how pretty it looks, come get wet in it!
Starting at $140 USD
How to Book
- ➀ Preview Adventures
- Use top slider to explore adventures of interest. Keep an eye out for the bold statements at the bottom of each adventure description.
- ➁ Customize Tour During Booking
- Plan your adventure by selecting pre-made packages or create your own in booking form. Prices are outlined on second step.
- ➂ Submit Your Booking
- Chose your payment method; credit/debit cards, PayPal or Pay Later, enter booking security code then finally submit your resavation!
- Meet Your Driver
- Enjoy a free pickup from any St. Lucia address. Your friendly driver will be waiting at date and time outlined in your itinerary. With top-noch hospitatly, our driver/guide will welcome and asist you with bags or any questions you may have regarding tour itinerary.
- Tour To Attractions
- With a cooler of local beers, sodas, water and rum puch you will cruise along the west coast to the islands most beautiful attractions. Request for bathroom break, local food stop or minor alterations to itinerary are welcomed.
- Return to Pickup/Drop Address
- Enjoy a free drop-off to your st. Lucia address. If you are a cruise ship visitor you will be advised proper time to disembark to cruise ship terminal. Expect a followup review email to tell the world about your experience!
Tour Type: Private
- Pivate Tours to Attractions
- No matter the size of your private booking, we will provide proper transportation to all St. Lucia attrations outlined in itinerary.
Pickup Time: 8:00 AM
- General Start-Time
- All start-times are flexible. 8:00 am is the recomended pickup start time for all west coast adventures except Gros Piton Mountian Climb. Gros Piton Climbing pickup is defaulted at 6:30 am due to it’s duration and physical demand.
Duration: 3-6 Hours (flexible)
- General Duration
- Tour duration is very flexible. This allows you to freely control your adventure hassle-free! Tours are usually 3-6 hours long.
- Available Year Round
- Tours are available from Mondays thru Sundays. We are also available on most holidays.
Optional Tour Additions
- Upgrade Your Adventure Experience
- During booking, look out for the extras section. There you will find great ways to boost your experience such as pre-ordering shirts and hats. All pre-purchases goods will be given to you at tour pickup.
Make Secure Reservations Us!